July 27, 2021
Modification of Sentence

Court Probation: If you are on court probation, you can ask the court to place you on calendar for modification (change) of sentence. You can do this by coming to the Clerk's Office * or by calling (650) 261-5200.

If you are on court probation for a felony, you must contact the Private Defender's Office at 650-298-4000.

Supervised Probation: If you are on supervised probation, you must contact your probation officer to ask for a modification of probation. You can reach the Probation Department at (650) 363-4244.

* Criminal Clerk's Office

Southern Branch:
400 County Center, 4th Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063 [Directions]

Office Hours:
Temporarily Closed to the General Public

Phone Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Phone: (650) 261-5200
Fax: (650) 261-5050

Northern Branch (Closed to the General Public):
1050 Mission Road
South San Francisco, CA 94080 [Directions]

© 2021 Superior Court of San Mateo County