Court News & Notices
- Aug 12, 2016
Public Notice for Comment: Court's Budget for FY16-17
- Aug 8, 2016
Request for Proposal No. 2017-01 - Family Visitation Center (due date for submission: August 26, 2016)
- July 25, 2016
San Mateo County Superior Court Warns Residents to Beware of Jury Duty Scam. Public Reports Fraudulent Calls Seeking Payment for Failing to Appear.
- June 20, 2016
Assignment Order regarding the Appellate Department effective July 1, 2016
Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR)ADR Programs:
- Direct Calendaring
- Being Your Own Lawyer
- Child Support
- Divorce / Separation / Children
- Domestic Violence
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Learn how to request for a Court Interpreter
- Tips for using an interpreter
- What is the court interpreter's job?
- Will a person's conversation with his or her lawyer still be confidential?
- Will the Court Interpreter explain the proceedings?
- What if the Court doesn't provide an interpreter for my hearing type?
Juror ServicesAbout the Process:
We coordinate the filing of documents, payment of fees and calendaring of cases involving delinquency, dependency, adoptions and emancipation matters for minors.
Reaching out to the citizens of San Mateo County
The court shall apply the law fairly to protect individual freedom and to promote the welfare of the people.