Court News & Notices
- January 23, 2017
2017 - 2018 Civil Grand Jury Application Period Announcement
- January 3, 2017
Northern Branch - Additional Assigned Judge, Effective January 3, 2017
- October 31, 2016
Judicial Assignment Order Effective January 1, 2017
- September 21, 2016
Superior Court Bench Elects Presiding Judge and Assistant Presiding Judge for 2017-2018
Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR)ADR Programs:
Request Copies by Mail
Warrants & Modification of Sentence
Veterans Treatment Court ("VTC")
Alternatives to Incarceration
- Direct Calendaring
- Being Your Own Lawyer
- Child Support
- Divorce / Separation / Children
- Domestic Violence
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Learn how to request for a Court Interpreter
- Tips for using an interpreter
- What is the court interpreter's job?
- Will a person's conversation with his or her lawyer still be confidential?
- Will the Court Interpreter explain the proceedings?
- What if the Court doesn't provide an interpreter for my hearing type?
Juror ServicesAbout the Process:
We coordinate the filing of documents, payment of fees and calendaring of cases involving delinquency, dependency, adoptions and emancipation matters for minors.
Reaching out to the citizens of San Mateo County
The court shall apply the law fairly to protect individual freedom and to promote the welfare of the people.